Spring Town Hall 2017 & Annual Meeting
This interactive and engaging update of the trends and issues facing the CPA Profession is designed to help you be ‘future ready’. We will cover the latest hard trends of technology, demographics and standards/regulations and how you can learn to use these to anticipate the future. Come learn about the new President and Congress to the Maryland State House and our State Board of Accountancy.
MACPA 2017-2018 BOARD OF DIRECTORS PROXY BALLOT VOTE
The board is made up of 13 positions: four officers; eight directors who represent a demographically diverse cross-section of the membership; and the MACPA’s Executive Director I CEO and Deputy Executive Director I COO, who combine to make up one position between them.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how technology is shaping CPAs and their services in public practice, business & industry, and the new fast growing Client Accounting / CFO Advisory services.
- Discern how the demographic trends are fueling the war for talent and what firms and companies are doing to fight back.
- Identify standards and regulations that continue to increase in numbers, scale and complexity and what to expect with the new Trump administration. The latest updates from the Maryland General Assembly and the State Board will also be discussed.
- Hard trends
- Standards / Regulations
- How to Anticipate the Future
- AICPA Federal Legislative Update
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
5000 Signal Bell Lane, Clarksville, MD, United StatesView in Google Maps
8:30 am - 12:00 pm