Don Farmer’s 2017 Individual Income Tax Workshop
This event has been pre-approved for CE credit by the CFP Board and the IRS. Current year developments, recurring problems, and planning ideas. Using a combination of humor and examples, we will focus on tax developments that affect 2017 individual income tax planning. As time permits, we will also review the major areas of individual income taxation to fine tune practitioners for “Tax Season.”
- To prepare for “Tax Season” and to review and update individual tax planning ideas. To review existing rules and review in detail 2017 tax legislation impacting individuals. The course includes a 600+ page reference Manual with each Chapter containing basic rules, selected items of interest, 2017 developments, planning ideas, and listings of related IRS Forms and Publications. The Manual will also have segments devoted entirely to 2017 tax legislation.
- Review of individual income taxation, including:
- 2017 individual tax developments
- A detailed discussion of all significant 2017 legislation impacting the taxation of individuals
- A review of both legislative and non-legislative provisions first effective in 2017
- 2017 developments that may warrant amended returns
- Planning opportunities in light of 2017 tax developments
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
- A detailed knowledge of individual income taxation and individual income tax return preparation.
6817 Dogwood Rd Baltimore, MD 21244-2608View in Google Maps
8:00 am - 4:00 pm