Don Farmer’s 2017 Corporate Income Tax Workshop
This event has been pre-approved for CE credit by the CFP Board and the IRS. In this course, we review current year developments and planning ideas affecting individual, corporate and business income taxation using a combination of humor and examples. We will emphasize tax developments that affect 2017 tax return preparation and 2017 tax planning for individuals, corporations, and non-corporate businesses. The course format is designed to update CPAs with various levels of experience.
- To prepare for “Tax Season” and to review and update corporate and other business tax planning ideas
- To review existing rules and to learn new law changes
- The course includes a 600+ page reference Manual with each Chapter containing basic rules, selected items of interest, 2017 developments, planning ideas, and listings of related IRS Forms and Publications
- The Manual will also have segments devoted entirely to 2017 legislation.
- Review of corporate and other business income taxation, including:
- 2017 corporate/business tax developments
- A detailed discussion of all significant 2017 legislation impacting the taxation of corporations and other business
- A review of both legislative and non-legislative provisions first effective in 2017
- 2017 developments that may warrant amended returns
- Business planning opportunities in light of 2017 tax developments.
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
- A detailed knowledge of corporate and business income taxation and return preparation.
6817 Dogwood Rd Baltimore, MD 21244-2608View in Google Maps
8:00 am - 4:00 pm