This course will discuss the overlap between tax and bankruptcy, specifically seeks to provide guidance on how to deal with taxing authorities and explores tax alternatives including bankruptcy.
- Determine what taxes are dischargeable
- How to work with taxing authorities to release a levy
- How to work with taxing authorities to release or discharge a lien
- How to administratively deal with taxing authorities for tax debts
- IRS liens & levies
- Collection Alternatives for Tax Debt, including bankruptcy!
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to help clients overcome tax liabilities
Rebecca Sheppard Kaitlyn Loughner John Schropp Corinne Adams
Some prior experience in tax
Register for this Event
AACC: Taxes and Bankruptcy