The 2017 CPA Summit is a one-day event where CPA’s learn from the most important voices in the profession and find solutions to push careers forward. Topics include leadership, technology, cutting-edge trends, and emerging professional issues. This interactive event is the CPA event of the year!
The 2017 event is still being finalized – so check back soon for more details. But look at what we have lined up so far:
- “How to Thrive in the Age of Creative Destruction – Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain” – Leon Katsnelson, IBM
- “Staying Secure in an Insecure World”
- “Implementing Change – Driving Employee Adoption”
- “Learning to Learn – HOw to Develop the Skills to Adapt”
- “Lightning Round – 4 Techies and the Technology They Use”
If you choose to attend the simulcast, please note that only specific sessions will be offered in this format, they will be denoted by an asterisk (*) next to the session title, but will include all general sessions.