How do you meet future professional challenges?
Learn the depth and breadth of skills you need to become a T-Shaped Professional
View Upcoming #FutureReady Courses
The #FutureReady learning framework from the Business Learning Institute outlines the skills CPAs need to thrive in the rapidly-changing world of accounting & finance, and the emergence of the T-Shaped Professional. As “traditional” accounting skills like auditing and data entry are increasingly automated via machine learning and AI, tomorrow’s professionals will need to have deep technical knowledge in a wide range of strategic competencies:
- Strategic Thinking
The #FutureReady learning framework helps you master these skills.
The #FutureReady learning framework is about gaining and maintaining deep technical knowledge along with a strategic skill set – strategic aptitudes that have been identified as most crucial for tomorrow’s CPAs.
Proven ways to bring more value to your business
Each of the strategic aptitudes have been verified by experts and will help you succeed in a changing business environment.
- Leadership: Learn to navigate uncertainty, motivate others, and drive performance.
- Anticipation: Learn to see changes before they happen and adapt your business strategy to meet challenges.
- Strategic Thinking: Clarify your business strategy and make more effective decisions.
- Communication: Learn to communicate more clearly with your clients, coworkers, and managers.
- Collaboration: Build strategic alliances and work together to find multi-disciplinary solutions.
Translating knowledge into results
With all the learning options available for building your strategic aptitude, it’s important to remember that technical accounting skills are still central to your role and your growth. We offer courses in these dimensions:
- Functional Expertise: Improving your core accounting skills is essential to both your career success and the value you can bring to your team and organization.
- Technical Savvy: Maneuvering the in’s and out’s of emerging software and tools allows you to leverage your knowledge and scale your work.
- Industry-Specific Skill: The specific problems you are trying to solve vary greatly between businesses. Become able to your skills to your specific context.