New Year’s Day has come and gone, we’ve had a couple of days to chill over the long weekend, and now it’s time to look ahead.
What does the coming year hold for accounting and finance professionals? These forward-looking articles offer some clues.
Happy reading … and best wishes for a great year to come!
- The year ahead: 2021 for accountants in numbers (Accounting Today)
- The future of accounting: The 2021 annual guide (FirmFuture)
- Top issues you need to watch in 2021 (Baltimore Business Journal)
- 7 reasons why 2021 will be better for remote workers (Fast Company)
- 5 enterprise technology predictions for 2021 (Accounting Today)
- 2021 trends in finance and accounting (Forbes)
- Trends that can move your business forward in 2021 (Entrepreneur)
- 3 ways to overcome remote work’s dark side in 2021 (Fast Company)
- 21 ways to adjust your practice in 2021 (CPA Trendlines)
- The 10 biggest business trends for 2021 everyone must be ready for (Forbes)
- Top business and technology trends in 2021 (Inc.)
- Top business trends for 2021 (Small Business Administration)
- Five (somewhat) upbeat predictions for 2021 (Washington Post)
- Top tech trends of 2021, according to 30-plus experts (Fast Company)
- 2021 movie preview: Our 40 most anticipated films (Yahoo)