The new year is a great time to look ahead. What’s coming that we need to pay attention to?
Here are a collection of articles that take a look into the near future and offer ideas about what we need to focus on. Keep an eye on the future … and keep pushing for what’s next.
- 3 risks the C-suite needs to prepare for in 2019 (FEI)
- 2019: The year of electronic business payments (Accounting Today)
- 10 CEOs make predictions of how business will change in 2019 (Fast Company)
- 19 trends to watch in 2019 for financial advisors (Financial Planning)
- The year ahead for accounting: 2019 in numbers (Accounting Today)
- 2019 hiring and compensation trends for accounting firms (CPA Practice Advisor)
- Top 10 accounting marketing trends for 2019 (AccountingWEB)
- Management accountants’ job prospects in 2019 (Financial Management)
- 50 big ideas for 2019: What to watch in the year ahead (LinkedIn)
- Top issues for boards heading into 2019 (CFO.com)
- 4 foolproof rules for taming your inbox in 2019 (Fast Company)
- 11 CEOs share the bad habits they want to ditch in 2019 (Fast Company)
- Two major A.I. breakthroughs to expect in 2019 (LinkedIn)