New Year’s Day has come and gone, we’ve had a couple of days to chill over the long weekend, and now it’s time to look ahead.
What does the coming year hold for accounting and finance professionals? These forward-looking articles offer some clues.
Happy reading … and best wishes for a great year to come!
- The year ahead: 2022 in numbers (Accounting Today)
- Closing the books on 2021: Looking forward to 2022 (CPA Practice Advisor)
- Corporate tax execs expecting big changes next year (Accounting Today)
- DC, Maryland and Virginia laws taking effect in 2022 (WTOP)
- 5 stories that could dominate Maryland’s political headlines in 2022 (Maryland Reporter)
- The big financial stories of 2021 and what to expect in 2022 (Kiplinger)
- The 12 most anticipated tech products of 2022 (Fast Company)
- The most influential tech trends shaping 2022 (Daniel Burrus)
- 4 leadership trends to watch in 2022 (Fast Company)
- Playbook for 2022: How employers can support workers’ mental health (Baltimore Business Journal)