Wow … what a day! I hadn’t even finished my lunch, and already I’d discovered that:
- Virgin Atlantic is launching the world’s first glass-bottomed plane.
- Twitter will start charging us $5 a month if we want to use vowels.
- YouTube is shutting down so judges can choose its best video.
- Congress hopes to raise revenue by taxing text messages.
- Google has launched Google Nose, an “olfactory knowledge feature” that allows users to search for smells.
- Scope has released the most awesome breath-freshening product ever.
- Vimeo has rebranded itself as Vimeow because, let’s face it, all we do online is watch cat videos.
It’s getting so that everyone has some unbelievable announcement to make on April 1.
Next year, wake me up on April 2.