Considering all the new rules, regulations and legislation floating around, it's going to be an eventful few months for CPAs everywhere.
Let's get things rolling with a bunch of online resources that might prove helpful as you dive head-first into another busy season.
Good luck, everyone!
- CCH special report: “Major Tax Law Changes In 2010”
- Tax season 2011: Tax Foundation examines changes
- IRS kicks off 2011 tax season by extending deadline to April 18
- IRS launches e-file; most taxpayers can file immediately
- Tax season starts on time for most taxpayers
- Analysts dissect bipartisan tax cut package
- New withholding details offered
- IRS announces 2011 standard mileage rates
- IRS offers PTIN exemptions for non-signing preparers
- Online resources offer details on e-file rule
- In 2011, many tax benefits increase slightly due to inflation adjustments
- 5 tips for conquering the tax season marathon
- 2011 tax resources, from the AICPA
- Tax Saving Strategies, a brochure from the AICPA
- Trusted Financial and Tax Planning from Your Local CPA
- CPA Marketing Toolkit, from the AICPA