The calendar has officially turned over. Let’s brush the last dust of 2014 off our clothes and start looking at what’s to come.
That’s the only way to get ahead of the rate of change, right? Reflection is so … last year. Anticipation is the path to future success.
So let’s take a closer look at the business, tax, technology, and workplace trends that will define the year to come, as predicted by some of the biggest industry media names in the business.
Study up … and happy New Year!
- 6 things every business owner must do in 2015 (Baltimore Business Journal)
- Top 10 business trends that will drive success in 2015 (Forbes)
- Top business tips for 2015 (BBC)
- Key business tax issues for tax reform in 2015 (Accounting Today)
- Tax strategies to take your clients into the new year (Accounting Today)
- 6 small business trends to watch out for in 2015 (Forbes)
- Top 10 strategic technology trends for 2015 (Forbes)
- Tech in 2015: Let’s turn down the hype machine (Associations Now)
- The top 10 workplace trends for 2015 (CPA Practice Advisor)
- These five trends will change social media in 2015 (Financial Post)
- The biggest workplace and career predictions for 2015 (Time)
- 3 workplace trends to watch for in 2015 (and beyond) (Fortune)
- The top 2015 priority for CFOs? Strategic planning (AccountingWEB)