Is there anything more sacred than the annual end-of-year Top 10 list?
OK, stupid question. Of course there is.
Still, from mid-December to New Year's Eve, there's nothing more ubiquitous than Year in Review lists. You can't escape them. Heck, CPA Success will have one of its own within the next week or so.
Until then, here are some of our favorite “best (and worst) of 2011” lists so far.
- Top small business predictions (from Entrepreneur)
- Dumbest moments in business (from CNNMoney)
- Top business blunders (from Time)
- Biggest tax stories (from SmartMoney)
- Top 12 year-end CPA tax-saving tips (from Accounting Today)
- Top 10 business books (from The Globe and Mail)
- Top 10 tech trends for 2012 (from CNN)
- 16 (!) most anticipated tech products of 2012 (from CNet)
- 20 (!!) most anticipated tech products of 2012 (from CIO)
- New Year's resolutions for CPAs (from CPA Trendlines)
- Best and worst run companies (from The Atlantic)
- Top social media lessons, Part 1 | Part 2 (from Forbes)
- Will these 10 jobs disappear in 2012? (from CBS News)
- Best TED talks of 2011 (from ReadWriteWeb)
Finally, just in case we missed anything …
And because it's Happy Hour somewhere:
- The best wines under $10 (from MSNBC)
Did I miss anything? What's your favorite “best of 2011” list? Share it with us by leaving a comment below.
Meanwhile, let's start building our “best of 2012” lists. Cheers … and happy holidays!