Ready … set … file!
Tax season officially starts today, and we thought this would be a good opportunity to share some resources that might be helpful before all of you tax preparers disappear on us.
See you on April 18.
- IRS opens filing season with some extra warnings
- IRS forms, instructions and publications
- Updated 2018 withholding tables now available
- Maryland resources for tax pros and taxpayers
- AICPA’s Tax Practitioner’s Marketing Toolkit
- AICPA’s tax season resources for CPAs
- IRS resources on federal tax overhaul
- Maryland comptroller releases report on impact of federal tax reform
- What the tax reform bill means for individuals
- How the tax overhaul would change business taxes
- IRS tax fraud alerts
- Speaking about tax reform for businesses? Use these slides
- Speaking about tax reform for individuals? Use these slides
- Join the MACPA state tax group
- Join the MACPA federal tax group