And away we go …
Another busy season is under way — albeit a few days late, courtesy of some guy named Cliff.
That means CPAs everywhere are disappearing down that deep, dark tax preparation hole, not to be seen again until mid-April.
Before they go, though, here are a few pieces of tax season wisdom to take with them — minus the convoluted IRS-vs.-tax-preparers legal mumbo jumbo. We’ll let the courts figure that one out.
- IRS promises better service as it kicks off tax season (from Accounting Today)
- Five tips for conquering the tax season marathon (from CPA Success)
- Nine healthy things to do during tax season (from CPA Trendlines)
- Twelve reasons to love tax season (from CPA Trendlines)
- IRS offers advice for coping with delayed tax season (from Accounting Today)
- Staying healthy during tax season (from Fins Finance)
- Six top tax season survival tips (from CPA2Biz)
- Five tips to ensure success during this busy season (from AccountingWEB)
- Tax season newbies: You will survive (from Accounting Today)
Happy filing, friends!