It’s Day 2 of the Maryland General Assembly’s special session, and here’s a look at some of the most recent coverage from across the state:
- Voters say ‘No new taxes’ (The Examiner)
- O’Malley calls for ‘correcting course‘ (The Sun)
- Republicans protest O’Malley plan (The Sun)
- Unity is urged as Assembly convenes (The Washington Post)
- Md. lawmakers go to Annapolis for special session (WJZ)
- Let the special session begin (WBAL)
Get more coverage on the Maryland Chamber of Commerce’s special session Web site.