Six more Maryland CPA firms have been listed among the best of the best.
Accounting Today’s 2017 list of “The Best Mid-Size and Large Firms to Work For” includes a half-dozen Maryland firms, an impressive followup to the “Best Small Firms to Work For” list that included five Maryland firms.
The “Mid-Size and Large Firms” list is a subset of Accounting Today’s “Best Firms to Work For” list, which is broken down into three categories — small, mid-size, and large firms. Accounting Today defines a mid-size firm as having 50 to 249 employees employees and a large firm as having more than 250 employees.
The Maryland firms included on the mid-size firms list include:
- No. 7: Clearview Group, Owings Mills
- No. 10: Berlin, Ramos and Company, North Bethesda
- No. 13: Santos, Postal and Company, Rockville
- No. 17: Gelman, Rosenberg and Freedman, Bethesda
- No. 42: KatzAbosch, Timonium
- No. 52: SC&H Group, Sparks
Congratulations to all of the honored firms and their employees … well done!
See Accounting Today’s complete list of best mid-size and large firms here.