Yellow Book requirements and application guidance
Learn detailed information for planning and conducting engagements in accordance with the Yellow Book. This webcast will help you gain confidence in discerning the requirements.
– Identify the guidance found in Government Auditing Standards, 2018 Revision.
– Recognize the relationship between Government Auditing Standards and other professional standards.
– Recognize the Yellow Book guidance regarding independence as found in Government Auditing Standards, 2018 Revision.
* Foundation and Principles for government auditing
* General requirements for complying with GAGAS
* Ethics, independence and Professional judgment
* Competence and CPE
* quality control and peer review
– Accountants and finance professionals
– Government auditors and public accountants that complete engagements in accordance with Government Auditing Standards, 2018 Revision (Yellow Book)