Financial Storytelling: The Key in Growing Your Organization to the Next Level
Are you responsible for presenting financial information to your organization? If you’re a CEO, CFO, financial analyst or a manager needing to communicate financial information in an impactful way, this workshop will give you the necessary tools to tell more effective stories with your financial data.
Bring financial information to life and use it to communicate a story to an audience, with a focus on simplicity and ease of interpretation. This is accomplished through a mix of financial data, visualization, storytelling theory, best practices, and practical application.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify strategies for getting past your fear of public speaking
- Recognize the value of storytelling to communicate your message to your audience
- Illustrate the different demographics of the audience
- Recognize the value of using charts and pictures in your in financial presentations
- Communicating financial information in an impactful way
- Telling more effective stories with your financial data
- Connecting with your audience through real world examples
- Interpreting and presenting complex financial information through storytelling skills
- Unlocking the powerful story hidden within the numbers