Working Together – Four Personality Styles in the Workplace
Do some coworkers drive you crazy the minute you meet them? It might be because you are different personality styles. There are four basic, but very different, personality styles – each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Increase the effectiveness of your teams by understanding the dynamics and interactions between the various personality styles.
This course is designed to help you understand and appreciate the differences between the different personality styles. You’ll learn how to effectively hire and develop employees based on their strengths, weaknesses, wants, and needs.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
* Define the four basic personality styles based on the DISC profile
* Identify how to read characteristic behavior in others
* Identify ways to adjust interactions with others based on their personality style
* Define all four personality styles
* Describe strengths and weaknesses
* Identify motivating and de-motivating factors
* Determine effective communication techniques appropriate for each style
* Practice methods for interacting with differing personality styles
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT