Does it seem like there are more disagreements at work? It might be because you are working with 4 generations in the workplace. Each generation develops based on reactions to prior generations, significant global events, and even the movies and music that they watch. A great workplace embraces the diversity of the generations, appreciates each group for their strengths, and learns to motivate and manages each group effectively.
CLICK HERE FOR THE SELF-STUDY VERSION!
1. Upon completion of this court, participants will be able to:
2. Identify the four different generations in the workplace today
3. Identify what makes each generation different
4. Recognize the strengths, characteristics and values of each generation
5. Identify how to engage each generation
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now