Working Together – Four Generations in the Workplace
Does it seem like there are more disagreements at work? It might be because you are working with 4 generations in the workplace. Each generation develops based on reactions to prior generations, significant global events, and even the movies and music that they watch. A great workplace embraces the diversity of the generations, appreciates each group for their strengths, and learns to motivate and manages each group effectively.
CLICK HERE FOR THE SELF-STUDY VERSION!
- Upon completion of this court, participants will be able to:
- Identify the four different generations in the workplace today
- Identify what makes each generation different
- Recognize the strengths, characteristics and values of each generation
- Identify how to engage each generation
- Strengths at work
- Bridging the gap
- Gen X
- Gen Y
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT