How to support women in a time of need (bold)
Marriages end for a variety of reasons, and during this transitional period, many people — especially women — need help with financial planning.
In this webcast, divorce expert Dave Stolz, CPA/PFS will share the wisdom he has gained from helping female clients navigate divorce. As a CPA financial planner, he has served as expert witness, mediator, financial neutral, valuation expert, and caring advocate.
– Recognize why are you more likely to be working with the women in a divorce
– Understand and address the internal struggle as well as external problems to help make good financial decisions for the future
– Recognize the various stages of grief that your client might be in
– Learn tips and suggestions from women who have been divorced
– Identify why a divorce affects a person’s decision quality
– Learn how to work with a team of advisers to get the best outcome
– Identify types of contested divorce and solutions
– Learn how to support your client to create her best future, financially and otherwise
This event is CFP eligible.
### PCPS members save 20%:
A promo code is required during checkout to receive the discounted price. Promo codes and other PCPS discount information can be found [here](https://www.aicpa.org/resources/article/private-companies-practice-section-pcps-member-discounts). Not sure if your firm is a member? Send an [email] (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=PCPS%20membership%20check%20%20for%20webcast%20discount) and we’ll get right back to you! Or, [learn more](https://www.aicpa.org/topic/firm-practice-management) about PCPS membership!
* Identify the internal and external problems faced in divorce.
* financial Planning
* Tax professionals who serve individual clients
Basic knowledge of financial planning, retirement planning, estate planning, tax planning, and investment planning