Valuing Your CPA Practice – The 4 Prevailing Factors and Making Them Work For You – Lunch & Learn
Learn the prevailing factors that buyers use to value practices in your area and how you can use them for your benefit. A strategic briefing from practice management expert on small and medium size accounting practices in the mid- Atlantic states. This course is designed for – CPA firm owners – firms with 1- 10 owners.
- After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the critical metrics and conditions which are used by buyers to value practices and the differences that will arise when it is an internal transaction vs an external transaction.
- Implement techniques to optimize value ahead of a transaction and potential return thru a transaction will be presented.
- Identify factors to assess whether they should be part of the merger/combination process.
- Valuation Concepts
- Practice Potential Assessment
- Decision Grid Process
- Using busy season to upgrade your practice value with more than just fee increases
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
901 Dulaney Valley Rd Ste 800 Towson, MD 21204-2624View in Google Maps
11:30 am - 1:30 pm