Join the AICPA’s Health Care Expert Panel as speakers provide the latest information related to the CARES Act and Provider Relief Fund. During this webcast, our experts will discuss how these funds continue to impact financial accounting and reporting for health care entities and those who perform audits for those entities. New legislation passed at the end of 2020 will also be covered as it relates to health care entities.
- Use new accounting guidance, especially related to the AICPA TQAs on CARES Act-related matters and HHS matters.
- Apply the latest accounting information discussed in the session to your health care clients and within your health and hospital systems.
- Provider Relief Funds issued by the CARES Act
- Changes to HHS reporting requirements and their content
- Recently released Compliance Supplement and single audit implications
- What should change related to accounting information
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
• CPAs and accountants who audit health care entities
• CFOs, controllers & accountants who work in the health care industry
Farlen Halikman Brian Pavona
Basic health care accounting and auditing experience
Register for this Event
Update on Accounting for Provider Relief Funds and other CARES Act Hot Topics