This one hour course will examine and walk-through formulas for calculating a company’s financial capacity and external funds needed, based on growth estimates. Special focus will be given to the role of the financial professional in analyzing and forecasting funding needs for various growth scenarios.
* Recognize the importance of liquidity & the Defensive Interval
* Identify various sources included in a company’s financial capacity
* Apply the “External Funds Needed” formula
* Behavioral finance * Overreaction to random events * Uncertainty and risk * Economic reasons of uncertainty * Liquidity and the defensive interval * Financial capacity * Cash conversion cycles *External Funds Needed formula * Right sizing operations
* CPAs, industry accounting and finance staff, C-level corporate officers