U.S. GAAP: Review for Business & Industry
Which FASB ASUs become effective in the next year and beyond? How should the new guidance be applied? This webcast answers these questions by addressing GAAP financial accounting and reporting topics, as well as an overview of recent FASB pronouncements.
This webcast is applicable to a broad section of CPAs and is a must for CPAs in business and industry. With detailed examples and descriptions, we will show you how to implement the new standards and assess new and recent FASB guidance. After this webcast, you will understand the latest pronouncements, exposure documents and implementation strategies.
- Identify and apply select FASB accounting and reporting guidance
- Identify the latest FASB final guidance
- Identify current FASB exposure drafts and projects
- The financial reporting environment
- Summary of key recent FASB releases
- Key financial accounting and reporting topics impacted by guidance recently-issued or effective in the near term (such as leases, revenue recognition, and going concern)
- Review of key significant accounting and reporting topics and associated practice issues
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Experience in the application of accounting standards
9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT