U.S. GAAP: Latest Developments for Business & Industry
CPAs in business and industry will benefit from this overview of new and recent FASB pronouncements. Gain expertise from a high-level approach to financial reporting issues backed by detailed descriptions and examples of the implementation of new standards. This training session guides you in assessing recent FASB guidance that has a major effect on all industries and provides you with an understanding of the latest pronouncements and exposure documents so that you are able to develop implementation strategies.
• The financial reporting environment
• New and recent FASB pronouncements, exposure documents, and other projects
• Fair value accounting
• Revenue recognition
• Intangible assets, goodwill, and asset impairment issues
- Identify and apply the latest FASB accounting and reporting guidance.
- Recall key points related to current FASB exposure drafts and projects.
- The financial reporting environment New and recent FASB pronouncements, exposure documents, and other projects Fair value accounting Revenue recognition Intangible assets, goodwill, and asset impairment issues
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
9:00 am - 1:10 pm