We are now officially in the era of digital communications, collaboration and knowledge sharing. Is your organization prepared to embrace it? This course will show you how to do just that by strategically deploying the Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem of applications with the Teams app at the core. Office 365 provides the tools to digitally transform your workflows to increase efficiency, as well as to provide the ability for your team to work from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We will review how you can leverage specific Office 365 apps to foster online communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing among your team members, as well as externally with clients, customers and service providers. You will leave this course with a solid understanding of how to tap into Office 365 to take your business digital.
Upon completing this course, you will:
• Understand the full value proposition for deploying Office 365, regardless of the size of
• Be familiar with all the Office 365 apps that are available to establish your digital office.
• Know how to set up a comprehensive cloud-based file management system.
• Understand what is required to administer your Office 365 ecosystem.
• Be prepared to develop your Office 365 deployment strategy.
The key topics that will be covered in this course include:
• Orientation to the Office 365 ecosystem
• Strategic value of deploying Office 365
• Using the Teams app as the central hub for your online communications and collaboration
• Setting up your file management system with SharePoint and OneDrive
• Leveraging the Office 365 mobile apps to take your office on the road
• Using the Planner app to track and manage team projects
• Harnessing the Forms app to convert all your forms to digitally fillable online forms.
• Orientation to the Office 365 Admin app
• Lightning round review of all the Office 365 apps so that you will be aware of all
that Office 365 has to offer
• Tips & best practices for developing your Office 365 deployment strategy
CPAs and Finance Professionals