Having a supportive network of women in your career can be one of the most important ingredients to your success. Like many young women, Amy believed that she would have the same opportunities as men in the workplace, but as she moved up the corporate ladder, she noticed more and more women were not alongside her. During this session, Amy will share research and lessons learned from her own experience, and that of women she admires, on how to grow and learn at any stage of your career to achieve your goals.
* Recognize the importance for women to bring each other along on their professional journeys
* Identify ways to be more mindful in supporting and aligning with women who inspire you
* Recognize why you should align your authentic self and inner talents with the work you do
* Identify techniques to be more mindful and impactful as a leader and team member
* Identify time management techniques for reducing overtime
* Identify steps to a achieve a greater sense of work-life harmony.
* How to create your supportive “pack” of women * Identify mentors, sponsors and coaches for yourself and for those at lower levels * Create better time management to reduce working overtime * Learn to be more present and productive * Discover how brain health and scientific research improves your executive skills at work * Learn techniques to be more mindful and impactful as a leader and team member * Identify your personal purpose to align your career and life
Women at any stage of their career and men that want to better understand and support the women they work with.
Optional reading of Amy’s book available on Amazon.com: Business, Balance & Bliss: How the B3 Method Can Transform Your Career and Life