How to advance at any stage of your career
Like many young women, Amy Vetter believed that she would have the same opportunities as men. But as she moved up the corporate ladder, she noticed more and more women were not alongside her.
Join this webcast for lessons learned and to gain tips for:
– Creating a supportive group of women
– Identifying mentors, sponsors and coaches
– Techniques to be more mindful and influential as a leader and team member
– Identifying your purpose to align your career and personal life
* Recognize the importance for women and bring each other along in our Professional journeys.
-* Identify ways to be more mindful in supporting and Aligning with women who inspire you.
-* Recognize why you should align your authentic self and inner talents with the work you do.
-* Identify techniques to be more mindful and influential as a leader and team member.
-* Identify time management techniques for reducing overtime.
-* Identify Steps to achieve a greater sense of work-* life harmony.
the importance of mentors, sponsors and coaches for yourself and for those at lower levels
* time management to reduce working overtime
* how to be more present and productive
* health and scientific research about improving executive skills
* Aligning career and personal life
* People at any stage of their career
-* People who value learning from women