Artificial intelligence, cloud technology and machine learning have changed the way our clients manage their business and personal lives. In the financial industry, we strive to improve our clients’ lives with the numbers we provide them. Yet, many of us still spend the majority of our time processing data in the traditional sense, rather than helping our clients understand how the numbers impact their business or life at a holistic level. With artificial intelligence, cloud technology and machine learning, much of the tasks of the past that we are used to doing will be reduced. However, the human side of the experience can never be replaced by technology, only enhanced.
* Discuss new technology such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML);
* Discover how AI and ML is impacting the accounting profession
* Examine how technology changes the way you work with clients, staff, and for yourself
* Become “Cherished Advisors” — highly-valued strategic partners whom your clients rely on to successfully meet their financial goals in business and life
* Identify the soft skills you need in order to create a better relationship with your clients and grow new service lines
What are new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
· Introduction to Deep Learning
· Opportunities for the accounting industry created by disruptive new technologies such as AI and ML
· Demonstration of AI and ML in current cloud accounting tools
· Getting back to your purpose as an accountant or bookkeeper
· Defining what a Cherished Advisor is
· Learning the soft skills needed to become a Cherished Advisor
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now