The experienced practitioner always looks to learn the latest issues and techniques in the arena of estate and financial planning. This course presents in a day the best of those issues and techniques.
*Recognize the latest issues and best techniques in estate and financial planning for 2020
- The uncertainty of estate and gift tax planning
- Common mistakes made by clients in estate and financial planning
- The modern era of domicile related issues in tax, financial, and estate planning * Issues in charitable planning
- The proper use of split-interest trusts
- Sophisticated insurance concepts
- The need for proper IRA distribution planning
- Special planning issues for the older client
- What is next?
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
CPAs, EAs, attorneys, and financial planners
A basic understanding of the underlying concepts of estate and financial planning
Register for this Event
The Best Estate and Financial Planning Topics of 2020