Designed to provide you with a working knowledge of the methodology of implementation-based tax research, this CPE course draws on the latest developments in online research. You will learn how to ask the right ques-tions, organize the facts, locate and assess pertinent authority, and clearly communicate research findings.
· Recall the methodology of implementation-based tax research. · Identify and analyze the pertinent facts and applicable laws to determine a tax result. · Apply the hierarchy for sources of tax authority in researching a tax question. · Recall how to execute efficient and meaningful research within tax online services.
· Online Tax Research methodology
· Authoritative Tax Hierarchy
· The power of professional language in business writing
· Book/Tax Adjustment documentation
· Tax Return support documentation
CPAs in PA or MA; particularly new tax staff (firm or in-house)