Planning considerations for tax-exempt organizations (bold)
– How do I stay informed on legislative and regulatory changes affecting not-for-profits?
– What changes will affect Form 990 filing requirements?
– What tax planning strategies should I consider this coming year?
We’ve got answers to those questions and more in this webcast, part of a monthly series hosted by the AICPA Not-for-Profit Section.
During this roundtable discussion, you’ll learn:
– Common issues that exempt organizations may come across on the 2022 Form 990
– Tips for avoiding common pitfalls
– Strategies to plan for 2023
*Identify common exempt organization tax issues in 2022 and look forward to the 2022 Form 990 *Develop strategies to address exempt organization tax issues and plan ahead for 2023
• Form 990
• Tax compliance
NFP tax preparers and users of NFP tax returns.
Knowledge of NFPs.
Update your browser to view this website correctly.