Tax Reform’s Impact on International Business
The monumental passing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act results in a significant impact to international business and the global economy. This CPE course provides a comprehensive overview of the changes and guidance on how businesses can identify opportunities and reduce their tax risks with international tax strategies.
- Identify changes impacting international tax provisions.
- Identify planning considerations for U.S. multinationals and foreign corporations doing business in the U.S.
- Identify ways to advise clients on the impact of tax reform changes
- Recognize new tax planning strategies post tax reform.
- Overview of tax reform’s impact on international corporations
- Planning considerations and strategies
- Tax planning for international corporations
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm