Tax Reform Update – Individuals and Sole Proprietors
The monumental passing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) is resulting in historic tax reform that impacts nearly every American. Major changes are now affecting individuals and families. This webcast provides a comprehensive overview of these changes and critical financial planning considerations and strategies. We will help you stay up to date on all the tax reform changes!
When you complete this webcast, you will be able to:
• Identify individual income tax changes.
• Identify planning considerations for individuals.
• Recognize ways to advise clients on the impact of tax reform changes.
• Identify changes to estate planning and administration post tax reform.
• Analyze tax planning strategies after tax reform.
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT