Helping Your Clients Understand Tax, Financial, and Estate Planning Strategies Under the Tax Reform Act
This course will address new strategies that should be considered under the new administration. As the Internal Revenue Code goes through changes, tax planning, financial planning, and estate planning techniques and strategies will need to be changed. In this course, the participant will learn how either proposed or actual legislative changes will affect these planning areas. Special planning circumstances (for example, single-parent issues) will be discussed within this context. This novel course is one that practitioners cannot afford to miss if they provide planning services to clients.
- To provide practitioners with an understanding of how proposed and/or actual changes to the Internal Revenue Code will affect the tax planning, financial planning, and estate planning techniques of their clients.
- To provide practitioners with ideas as to how to create and/or update their client’s tax, financial, and estate plans due as a result of the new administration’s proposals.
- Review of proposed and/or actual legislation
- Examination of a client’s current plan
- Understanding the problems facing a client due to the changing legislation
- Understanding how to find new pathways for a client’s tax, financial, and estate plan
- Specific techniques based on the proposed and/or new law
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
8890 McGaw Rd Columbia, MD 21045-4743View in Google Maps
8:00 am - 3:30 pm