This webcast introduces the basic concepts of sustainability. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of how to plan and execute an examination or review of sustainability information in accordance with AICPA Attestation Standards. Earn 4 CPE credits while we outline considerations for planning, executing, presenting and reporting on sustainability information. Key topics: -AICPA Attestation Standards -Sustainability -Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
• Recognize how the Clarified AICPA Attestation Standards apply to the subject matter of sustainability information.
• Recall considerations and procedures for planning an examination or review engagement with information that is held out as sustainability
• AICPA Attestation Standards
• Sustainability • Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
• CPAs in public practice engaged to perform an examination or review engagement in accordance with the clarified attestation standards on sustainability information or on other subject matters that have significant measurement uncertainty.