Spring Town Hall 2018: The Anticipatory CPA – Future Readying our Organizations and Future-Proofing Your Career
Continuing our theme of being #Futureready and how to be even more anticipatory – aware, predictive, and adaptive of trends, we will cover the latest hard trends of legislation and regulation, technology and demographics facing our Profession. This session will include the latest major tax laws at the federal and state level and the just completed 2018 Maryland General Assembly. We continue the discussion about the future of the profession in an age of artificial intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain and Cloud technologies and discuss what skills will CPAs need to ‘future-proof’ your career? What can we do together to make sure CPAs and our members have a competitive advantage in this Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Understand the latest trends and issues facing the CPA Profession.
- Learn about updates in the #hardtrends of technology, demographics and regulations and standards.
- Hear the latest updates on the 2018 legislative environment in Maryland and the Federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Define what it means to be ‘future ready’ and the related skill of anticipation.
- Identify what’s needed to #Futureproof your career with the skills and competencies needed for the future.
- Latest major tax laws
- 2018 Maryland General Assembly
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Future Ready skills
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
9605 Medical Center Dr Rockville,MD 20850-6380View in Google Maps
8:30 am - 12:00 pm