Spring Town Hall 2017 – Making History, Anticipating the Future
This interactive and engaging update of the trends and issues facing the CPA Profession is designed to help you be ‘future ready’. We will cover the latest hard trends of technology, demographics and standards/regulations and how you can learn to use these to anticipate the future. Come learn about the new President and Congress to the Maryland State House and our State Board of Accountancy.
Please note we have reached capacity for the in-person event. If you click the simulcast button you can still watch the event remotely. We also have the next Town Hall available coming up in June.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how technology is shaping CPAs and their services in public practice, business & industry, and the new fast growing Client Accounting / CFO Advisory services.
- Discern how the demographic trends are fueling the war for talent and what firms and companies are doing to fight back.
- Identify standards and regulations that continue to increase in numbers, scale and complexity and what to expect with the new Trump administration. The latest updates from the Maryland General Assembly and the State Board will also be discussed.
- Hard trends
- Standards / Regulations
- How to Anticipate the Future
- AICPA Federal Legislative Update
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
9605 Medical Center Dr Rockville,MD 20850-6380View in Google Maps
8:30 am - 12:00 pm