What is the impact of this crisis on today’s CFO, accounting and finance professionals? What do we need to do to keep ourselves strong and calm through these turbulent times? How can we see opportunities through this fog of uncertainty?
This interactive and engaging presentation covers the breaking news about COVID-19 and what today’s Accounting and Finance Professional needs to know. We will cover the latest trends and issues facing CPAs in the Business & Industry field updated for the impact of COVID-19.
- Learn about leading through a crisis and how to manage stress, yours and your team’s;
- Discuss the current state of the profession and what you can do to adapt to the significant changes that are unfolding before us due to COVID-19;
- Review the latest federal and state laws including the three Federal relief bills and the latest relief coming from the State of Maryland;
- Learn how others are working through this crisis and how MACPA can help.
- COVID-19 Impact on the CPA Profession
- Leading through a crisis
- Laws, Regulations, and standards including the latest Federal & State Legislation (FMLA, CARES Act)
- Demographics – Next Generation Leadership
- Technology – Remote work, Cloud, AI, Big data, and top trends
Maryland Association of CPAs
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
Business & Industry CPAs who want to stay current on what is happening in the Profession.
Some experience in the accounting profession.
Register for this Event
Spring 2020 Professional Issues Update: Business & Industry Town Hall – Getting through the Storm of COVID-19