Enhance your knowledge of SOC for service organizations examinations! Why is SOC reporting important? Outsourcing has become a trend. The use of technology is expanding rapidly. As a consequence, reporting on system and organization controls is becoming more prevalent, as user entities look to experienced service auditors like you to provide reliable reports on controls at service organizations. However, peer review commonly identifies deficiencies related to compliance with the attestation standards in SOC examinations. Find out what you need to know to provide reports user entities and auditors can trust while avoiding common mistakes.
How can you prevent common missteps in SOC reporting?
• Familiarize yourself with authoritative and interpretive guidance applicable to SOC 1® and SOC 2® examinations.
• Apply the guidance appropriately in planning, executing, and reporting on SOC for service organizations examinations.
How will this course help?
This course dives into key aspects of planning, executing, and reporting on SOC for service organizations examinations. It references applicable guidance and presents several thought-provoking and practical activities. Instructors with significant SOC reporting experience share their knowledge to enable you to perform examinations in compliance with the attestation standards.
What can you do?
Enhance your knowledge and expertise by
• listening to our experienced instructors explain important aspects of SOC for service organizations examinations.
• completing the activities to apply knowledge gained throughout the course.
Bundle and save with the Advanced SOC for Service Organizations Certificate Exam!
Show what you know. After finishing this course, go one step further by completing the Advanced SOC for Service Organizations Certificate Exam. Taking the exam will allow you to demonstrate your competency and take your professional development to the next level while the content is still fresh in your mind. Simply select the “”Online + Exam”” option above.
You will receive FREE eBook versions of the SOC 1® guide, Reporting on an Examination of Controls at a Service Organization Relevant to User Entities’ Internal Control Over Financial Reporting (SOC 1®), and the SOC 2® guide, SOC 2® Reporting on an Examination of Controls at a Service Organization Relevant to Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, or Privacy, with either purchase option!
• Identify guidance that affects system and organization controls (SOC) for service organizations engagements. • Determine how to avoid common SOC for service organizations pitfalls based on peer review findings. • Assess the needs of a service organization to determine the appropriate SOC for service organizations engagement and suitability of criteria. • Apply your knowledge and skills in planning, executing, and reporting on a SOC for service organizations examination.
• Managers, senior managers, and partners responsible for performing and managing their firms’ SOC for service organizations engagements.• Senior staff of firms specializing in SOC for service organizations engagements.
Substantial experience performing and managing staff on SOC 1®, SOC 2®, and SOC 3® engagements. Basic knowledge of the 2017 trust services criteria.