In this webcast we will provide background and context of a single audit engagement and help participants differentiate these engagements from traditional financial statement audit engagements.
- Identify the scope of the Single audit and the OMB Uniform guidance *Identify fundamental auditee and auditor responsibilities found in the Uniform guidance
- Identify the characteristics of federal awards
- Background and overview of the Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards at 2 CFR 200 (UG or Uniform Guidance)
- Scope of the single audit
- Auditee and auditor responsibilities *Federal agency responsibilities
- Single audit overview *Description and characteristics of federal awards
- Pass-through awards and subrecipients
- Overview and use of the AICPA GAS-SA Guide
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Auditors of nonprofits and state and local governments subject to single audit
Lindsey Oakley Amanda Ward
Register for this Event
Single Audit Fundamentals Part 1: What is a Single Audit?