Seven Secrets of Successful Business Communication – Part 2
This is part 2 of a 2 part series.
This course continues to discuss the art and skill of good business communication – and how it can make you more effective and successful. In particular, it’s about buffing your communication ideas and skills in practical ways you can use right away. Although good business communication can be a life-long pursuit, it is possible to learn the basic principles in a relatively short period of time.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the basic principles of good business communication: listening, questioning, speaking and writing
- Recognize the right questions to ask
- Identify the difference in gender communication
- Recognize the importance of explaining the benefit and reason for asking strategic questions
- Seven mistakes NOT to make
- It’s ALL about trust * Audiences’ needs and how to discover them
- Listening like a thief
- Conflict Communication
- Business Writing Hints