Get a grip on the gig economy
Strengthen your firm’s capacity to source, develop, and manage an alternative workforce, so that your firm is poised for success in a time of global challenges.
Who and why.
Gain a detailed look at the different types of gig workers, and learn what is driving the use of alternative workers.
Your business and gig workers.
Learn to identify the business needs specific to gig workers, including technology parameters.
Maintaining a balance.
Prepare to assist this workforce with achieving the work-life balance they need while achieving the goals that you expect.
• Distinguish among the different types of alternative workforces
• Identify the business case for establishing an alternative workforce.
• Gig economy
• Alternative workforce categories
• Workforce ecosystem
• Risks and uncertainty
• Industry accounting and financial professionals
• Practicing CPAs and chartered accountants
• Human resources and operations professionals