This self-study online course is part of the Robotic Process Automation Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate. You must purchase the program bundle to earn the digital badge. Click here to learn more.
In this course you will learn the difference between RPA and legacy management systems, indicate how to audit a client’s RPA, and indicate how to audit clients using RPA.
- Differentiate between RPA and legacy management systems.
- Indicate how to audit a client’s RPA.
- Indicate how to use RPA in an audit engagement.
- RPA versus legacy management systems, including benefits of RPA and steps to redesign a process
- How to audit a client’s RPA
- How to audit clients using RPA, including steps for implementing – RPA in your engagement, and RPA in audit planning, internal controls and substantive testing, and reporting and completing an audit
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Non-IT finance professionals, CFOs, controllers, management accountants, public accountants, partners, staff, managers, internal auditors.
Abigail Zhang Andrea Rozario Miklos Vasarhelyi
Register for this Course
(RPA) How Robotic Process Automation Can Be Used in an Audit