This self-study online course is part of the Robotic Process Automation Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate. You must purchase the program bundle to earn the digital badge. Click here to learn more.
Avoid common pitfalls with RPA implementation by obtaining a strong understanding of governance roles, and the controls needed to respond to risks in an RPA environment.
- Recognize key governance roles related to RPA environment.
- Identify operational and accounting risks related to RPA implementation.
- Recall controls needed to address risks in an RPA-enabled system.
- Roles in RPA implementation
- Governance and risks
- Compliance with regulations
- Human-based vs. bot decisions
- Internal vs. external processes
- Data security and controls
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Non-IT finance professionals, CFOs, controllers, management accountants, public accountants, partners, staff, managers, internal auditors.
Register for this Course
(RPA) Governance, Risks and Controls for Robotics Process Automation