Developing a strong risk management culture
Successful leaders are anticipatory, understanding the potential effect and wider implications of risks.
You can guide staff and correct behaviors with policies and procedures. But to fully actualize a risk management culture, leaders must convey integrity and must step up their commitment to enterprise risk management (ERM).
Enterprise risk management means dealing with uncertainty. It requires leaders to make informed decisions managing people, processes and technology.
In this webcast, you’ll learn what it means to be an anticipatory leader,
the five levels of defense in risk management and much more.
– Distinguish what it means to be an anticipatory leader.
– Compare the various roles and individual responsibilities in risk management.
– Apply the 80/20 perspective applied to enterprise risk management.
– Calculate the five levels of defense in risk management as it relates to leadership roles.
– Determine action steps for the board and executive leadership team.
* risk management
* Anticipatory Leadership
* Leadership roles in risk management
Accountants and finance professionals, practitioners of all levels
Familiarity with enterprise risk management concepts and best practices.