This webcast focuses on blockchain and cryptocurrency risks and covers the emergence of new risks that did not exist in the traditional business models. You will explore key management risk, wallet and code risk, fork and chain split risk, consensus risk, legacy risk and fungibility risk. In addition, this webcast expands on regulatory concerns and standards related to cyrptocurrencies.
When you complete this webcast, you will be able to:
• Distinguish between risks associated with human factors from risks outside the control of the person or organization that has custody, responsibly and control of cryptocurrencies.
• Identify regulatory risks, standards and legality associated with blockchain and cryptocurrency adoption.
• Recall how key management is critical for securing cryptocurrency and how it relates to legacy risk and long-term security.
• Recognize how governance, consensus and fork/ chain split risks are related to one another and the challenges of managing those risks.
• Recall how interoperability, encryption and fungibility risk are more future-focused risks and the importance of anticipating these risks.
• Risks related to human factors and risks outside of people and organizations
• Regulatory risks, standards and legality
• Securing cryptocurrency
• Governance, consensus and fork/chain split risks
• Interoperability, encryption and fungibility risk
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now